The EZ Equipment Zone Platform represents one of the largest pools of aerial lifts and other heavy equipment offered for rent in the United States.
As of March 2023, the program has more than 10,600 pieces of equipment under management and more than $765 million in assets.
How the Program Works:
Owners form their own rental company, usually an LLC, in order to buy and rent out their equipment. Each equipment rental company is owned and managed by the individual owner and has no ownership/management within EZ Equipment Zone or the Master Rental Company.
EZ Equipment Zone assists the owner in identifying equipment for purchase.
Between 80-90% of the purchase price may be financed, and financing is available through Bevel Financial or third-party lenders.
Equipment is rented by The Master Rental Company to end users on behalf of equipment owners.
Equipment owners are paid monthly rental income through EZ Equipment Zone’s revenue sharing platform equivalent to their monthly principal and interest payments, plus a projected target rate of 15 - 18% net annual return on their down-payment/equity.
Instant Cash Flow
Owners are paid rental income equivalent to their monthly principal and interest payment, plus a
projected target rate of 15 - 18% net annual return on their down-payment/equity.
First ACH deposit Net 45 - 60 Days
100% of Capital paid back after year five (Optional Buy-Back)
The First 80% of the total value of the equipment purchased can be depreciated in the current 2023 tax year with the remaining 20% depreciated over the next five years.
Equipment Rental Business Purchase deduction can be structured to offset passive or active income.
Potential to reduce or eliminate federal and/or state income tax liability depending on amount purchased and loan terms.
Favorable Loan Terms
80% to 90% LTV with 5-year Balloon
10 Year Amortization Term
Quick Approval through our partnership with Bevel Finance